July 24, 2009

God, Where on Earth Am I Gonna End Up?

When I was checking on my calendar, I just realize that today is July 24 which is 6 days before SNMPTN result announcement. I suddenly feeling unwell considering that I haven't got any campus to continue my study. I already got Universitas Indonesia's International Class majoring in Management on my hand but Daddy told me that I should let go of it since he thought that the tuition scheme for 4 years was way too expensive and ask me if I wanna take SNMPTN test or not. Since I have nothing to choose, so I just nodded my head with sad expression. Okay, let's skip that part, after I did the test (it was a 2-days test back then) my mind got me thinking if I should have a back up on another state university or not. First choice was ITB, it would be a NO of course 'cause I failed on the second USM (blame it on my sleepy-head when the test hold) hahaha. Second choice was UGM, where on earth is it located? Jogja? seems it's too remote for me and I just can't leave Jakarta (much love for Jakarta). Seems nothing fits me in. Out of the blue moon, I'm thinking about my cousins who had got a PMDK in Universtas Negeri Sebelas Maret which well known as UNS majoring in Electrical Engineering. I am turn green with envy. It's seems unfair but if I think twice, I'm not that kind of science boy even I'm a science student back then (I feel lost when I got into the science class since everyone told me that my face is a social-science-class student HAHAHA). There's must be something behind it all so I just keep on think positively. Every cloud has a silver lining. Now, I've registered in 2 private universities which are Trisakti and Binus while waiting for the result announcement. Wish me a good luck, folks! :)

0 comments: