July 24, 2009

Me, Missing You My Chairmate :(



This picture is took on the Yearbook photo session just right after 3rd day of UAN (which literally the last day of UAN) was done. In Kota Tua for obvious. On that day, everyone is free to picked his/her partner on the photo session. My brain is directly pointing on Wina, My chairmate for almost 2 years. We both having a fun-yet-silly time together during the photo shot. The photographer told us that we both are just too expressive and laugh all the time hahaha :D. As seen on the picture, I'm riding an Onthel but the truth is I even couldn't reach the bike seat because it's too high HAHAHA. For shortcut, I pull out the stand of the bike posing like I'm riding professionally and Wina could stand and goofing around whatever she wants :D I don't know was it my quirky feeling or the sun is going down too soon, but the time seems goes by too quick on that day. Now, it's been almost 2 month after our Graduation day and I'm missing her so bad. Hopefully, I could meet her as soon as possible.

0 comments: