July 27, 2009

My All-Time-Friend-Part-Time-Dancer KRYPTONITE

This picture was taken on Yearbook photo session. We decide to choose in-studio photo shot rather than on 'lapangan sekolah' photo shot as offered by the photographer because my 4 oh-so-demanding girls requested to not having a photo shot under the sun refering to the burning weather at that time (ewww crap). We've been such good team-mate for over 3 years (and I'm the Captain of the team). Many things we've been through together. Sad, happy, anxious, over-excited, cry are parts of our friendship. I really miss the after school daily routines, anxious feeling before performing, the glory after won on a competition and many things that happened in the past 3 years. Hopefully, we won't separate and keep stick with each other. Much love, hugs and kisses for my Kryptonite :)

0 comments: